We're mixing it up and getting creative with our favorite gold tattoos. Our tree is dressed with a simple DIY you can do at home. Read on to find out how.
• Gold Tattoos, we love Gold Kissed x pi of course! ; )
• Clear ornaments
• Small dish of water
• Sponge or hand towel
1. Cut out the tattoos you'd like to use for your ornaments. We trim ours just to the outer edge of the design so we get a more realistic idea of where the tattoos will be placed.
2. Peel the plastic from the tattoo strip.
3. Place the tattoo strip on the clear ornament. *The tattoo is really sticky so be sure that's where you want it. There's no turning back at this point.
4. Moisten your sponge or towel in the dish of water.
5. Apply the wet sponge or towel to the tattoo on the ornament.
6. Let it soak for approximately 30 seconds.
7. Once the paper backing seems like it's slipping around, it's ready to peel off.
8. Slowly peel the backing off and gently tap the tattoo with your sponge or towel to ensure it's sticking.
9. Once your ornaments are dry, proceed to decorate your tree!
Comments will be approved before showing up.