Introducing our lifetime guarantee
All repairs and replacements will be approved at our discretion.
The Homies for Life Program Form must be filled out with a photo of the jewelry piece in need of TLC prior to sending to The Pi Collection.
- The Homies for Life Program Form must be authorized by an associate from The Pi Collection before the jewelry piece is eligible for the Homies for Life Program.
Repairs and replacements will not be started until the owner of the jewelry piece approves the work order.
Once repairs and replacements are approved by the jewelry owner, changes cannot be made to the work order.
If the piece is beyond repair or discontinued, The Pi Collection will replace the jewelry piece with an item similar to the original piece of equal value according to The Pi Collection’s MSRP.
No cash refunds will be issued.
- Customers are liable for freight and insurance charges when sending the items to The Pi Collection.
Products returned or repaired under the Homies for Life Program will be returned within the US free of charge.
Customers outside of the US are responsible for freight and insurance charges to and from The Pi Collection.
- We recommend all packages to be insured. Tracking information is helpful in getting your refreshed jewelry piece to you as soon as possible.
- The Pi Collection is not liable for any lost or stolen packages in transit to and from our head quarters.
- The piece in need of repair or replacement, at our discretion, must be sent to The Pi Collection within 30 days of program authorization. If the piece is not received within the 30 days, the case will be closed and a new case will need to be initiated.
- The Pi Collection does not replace lost or stolen pieces. (ie. lost side to an earring.) Please contact email@example.com for info on how to replace your lost buddy at a nominal fee.
- Only original, unaltered and unmodified materials and workmanship are covered by this program.
- Proof of authenticity is required for program eligibility. (ie. photo of jewelry piece, photo of purchase receipt)
No drop offs accepted.